Lutine Bell Executive Search undertakes all senior and business critical appointments, on an exclusive basis.
We operate a partner led search model with a high emphasis on bespoke, detailed research and traditional head hunting.
If your appointment falls into the following categories we would like to talk to you:
- Business critical
- Time conscious
- Requires guaranteed results
We actively sponsor a range of highly regarded industry events each year, including our renowned Chief Risk Officer dinners, Regulatory Focus Groups and Audit Leadership events. For more information please contact Elizabeth O’Brien.
- April – HR Leaders in Finance Dinner
- May – Risk and Compliance Leaders Dinner
- June – Leaders in Risk Management Dinner – The Qualitative CRO
- September – Risk Leaders Dinner (topic to be confirmed)
- October – Compliance Leaders Dinner (topic to be confirmed)
- November – Audit Leaders Dinner (topic to be confirmed)
- December – Major Firms CRO Christmas Dinner
View Recent Event
A Recent Event
20th June 2018 – 15th Risk Leaders Dinner – London Shard
We were extremely pleased to be joined by 10 Chief Risk Officers from the leading Insurance, Life and Wealth Management companies in the UK as well as the regulator.
Topics of discussion included:
- Incident reporting, root cause analysis and risk reporting generally
- Approach to business planning for Brexit given political risks and uncertainties
- How do we structure a Risk function, and use technology to operate most efficiently?
Good food and good company.
Lutine Bell Professional share the same principles and values as Lutine Bell Executive Search. We are dedicated to uncovering the best new talent and rising leadership across the Financial Services sector.
Operating on a non-retained basis, we understand that contingent recruitment can often be a long, drawn out process.
Our Professional team utilise structured recruitment plans deploying dedicated full time research. We are able to schedule proactive headhunting, interviews and administration in advance; placing equal emphasis upon the candidates technical and cultural suitability.
This enables us to provide highly accurate introductions whilst optimising our client’s time and cost.
With over 20 years Executive Search, Risk and Regulatory recruitment experience across the Life, Investment and Insurance sectors; Simon offers significant insight and value to clients recruiting Risk, Compliance and Audit leadership.
Managing Partner email@example.com
Effective Interim Management hinges on quality, reliability and speed of deployment.
We have built a network of carefully selected and reliable senior interim associates over the past twenty years, encompassing every aspect of Risk and Regulation.
Lutine Bell Interim Associates meet the following criteria:
- Personal referral from a previous director
- Evidence of exceptional industry track record
Steven is a highly organised and successful recruiter who oversees the placing of senior managers and future leaders across all sectors as Manager of the Lutine Bell Professional brand.
Manager Lutine Bell Professional firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth oversees the Lutine Bell Research department, providing industry leading research and events management. A charismatic and highly articulate senior researcher, Elizabeth brings great value to board level appointments and senior networking events.
Head of Research email@example.com